“National Agency for innovation development “QazInnovations” JSC extends the deadline for accepting applications for participation in the competition for the provision of an innovative grant for the technological development of existing enterprises in the direction of “Information and Communication Technologies”. The application must be sent by 18:00 on 09/30/2022.
Innovative grant – budgetary funds provided to the subjects of innovative activities on a gratuitous basis for the implementation of their innovative projects within the priority areas for the provision of innovative grants;
We remind you of the main conditions of the competition:
Grant amount and terms of development
An innovative grant for the technological development of existing enterprises in the priority area “Information and Communication Technologies” is provided in the amount of not more than 100,000,000 (one hundred million) tenge.
The grant disbursement period does not exceed 36 (thirty-six) months.
The applicant is subject to the following criteria:
1) carry out commercial activities in the declared industry for at least 3 (three) years;
2) availability of engineering and technical personnel with the required level of qualification;
3) the total annual income of the applicant for the last 3 (three) years is not less than the full cost of the project.
The following criteria are established for the implemented technologies:
1) aimed at the technological development of a manufacturing enterprise;
2) be not lower than the level of advanced and (or) modern, mainly focused on the use of domestic raw materials;
3) have the fact of industrial application, or a high degree of readiness for use (passed semi-industrial tests);
4) aimed at producing products with export potential and (or) increasing labor productivity.
5) finding ICT solutions in the Register of trusted software and products of the electronic industry or the presence of an industrial certificate.
What documents are needed?
APPLICATION includes the following documents:
1) A copy of the document confirming the intention of the parties to transfer technology, indicating the conditions for the transfer or implementation of ICT development and (or) products of the electronic industry, indicating the relevant conditions;
2) Business plan of the project by structure;
3) Financial statements for the last 3 years (persons for whom an annual audit of financial statements is mandatory also submit audit reports for the specified period);
4) Documents confirming the availability of funds for the implementation of the project (including certificates from second-tier banks and account statements) or the decision of a second-tier bank to provide a loan/credit line;
5) At least three commercial proposals for the components (activities) of the project and technical specifications for which commercial proposals were received, except equipment and components that are an integral part of the acquired technology;
6) financial model for the last 12 (twelve) months. If there is a Development Plan (in Excel format);
7) financial model for 5 (five) years, taking into account sales forecasts (in Excel format);
8) Copy of the charter
9) Information on the absence (presence) of debt, the records of which are kept in the state revenue bodies;
10) List of affiliates of the applicant.
Important: In case of identified comments, the application is sent for revision to the applicant for their elimination. The Applicant eliminates these comments within 10 (ten) working days from the date of their receipt. If the applicant does not eliminate the comments within the specified period, the national institute leaves the application without further consideration.
What are the next steps after submission?
After registration, applications are sent for examination.
– for a license agreement of at least 30%
– for the purchase of equipment at least 50%
What costs are covered:
1) acquisition of software and products of the electronic industry or a license for the right to use;
2) purchase of components necessary for the implementation of software and products of the electronic industry;
3) services for customization of software and products of the electronics industry;
4) for services for the implementation of software and products of the electronic industry at the applicant’s enterprise;
5) for the training of the applicant’s personnel for the further operation of software and products of the electronic industry;
6) for software rental services according to the SaaS model, in which the operating enterprise uses ready-made software serviced by the provider through cloud technologies.
EXAMINATION OF THE APPLICATION
Is there a project presentation?
Pitching of the project will be organized before the Council for Grant Funding, as a result of which a decision will be made to provide an innovative grant or to refuse to provide it to the applicant.
After the successful completion of the project pitching, an agreement for the provision of an innovation grant is signed between the applicant who has passed the project pitching and “National Agency for innovation development “QazInnovations” JSC.
As part of the announcement of the start of accepting applications for the competition, “National Agency for innovation development “QazInnovations” JSC developed and posted informative posts on social networks such as Instagram, Facebook, and telegram.
In the Community QazInnovations telegram chat, applicants can communicate, ask questions and receive answers online.
During the specified period, every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 15:00 on the ZOOM platform by pre-registration using the links: https://forms.gle/ZcDnw33fzD3u8KwU7.
Phone for information: +7-775-623-14-22, +7-7172-79-25-81 (ext. 581), +7-7172-79-25-80 (ext. 580)